Poggio della Stella
Discover typical products and Tolfetan craftsmanship

5 reviews
  • Poggio della Stella

  • Tolfa
  • 2 hours
  • Ogni sabato e domenica, dalle 10:00 in poi.
  • Tour, Tasting
  • Italian

What it includes

  1. 1
    Visit of the farm
  2. 2
    Tasting of local products
  3. 3
    Wine tasting
  4. 4
    Artisan leather or ceramic workshop
  5. 5
    Round-trip transportation (company - laboratory)

The experience in short

Spend a pleasant day immersed in the green hills of the Tolfa Mountains , observe a breathtaking panorama, capable of calming the spirit and pampering the palate with genuine flavors .

An opportunity to find nature, taste traditional products and get to know the ancient artisan traditions of Tolfa by choosing to visit or the artisan leather workshop (Catana di Tolfa) or the ceramic artisan workshop just 10 minutes from the Agriturismo.

Where it takes place

The tour will take place at our farm:

Poggio della Stella

Strada Provinciale Tolfa - S. Severa km 17,700 - Tolfa - (Roma)

The Poggio della Stella farm is a certified organic farm .

The business activities consist in the cultivation of olive trees, fruit trees, open field vegetable garden, traditional vegetable garden and vineyard; there is also a small herd of goats and poultry.

The fruit and vegetables harvested from the farm's own crops are transformed into jams, sauces and mustards . Zest of untreated lemons, marasco leaves and myrtle berries, are used to produce three different liqueurs: limoncello, maraschino and myrtle .

Two wines produced in our company: the Storno, Verdicchio I.G.P. Lazio Bianco is a pure white Verdicchio and Baio Oscuro I.G.P. Rosso Lazio, is a red wine composed of 85% of good Nero grapes and the remaining 15% of Tannat grapes.

Our products

  • IGP
  • BIO
  • KM0
  1. Storno - Verdicchio I.G.P. - Vino Bianco
  2. Baio Oscuro - I.G.P. - Vino Rosso
  3. Limoncello - liquore
  4. Maraschino - liquore
  5. Mirto - liquore
  6. Aceto aromatizzato con spezie
  7. Confetture con frutta a Km 0
  8. Mostarde con frutta a Km 0
  9. Salse di ortaggi a Km 0

Altre esperienze in Poggio della Stella:

Book online and pay at the company

The reservation at Poggio della Stella requires only a down payment of 9,00 € per person at the time of booking, non-refundable. You will weld the rest directly to the company at the time of use.

Free withdrawal

The experiences at Poggio della Stella they can be canceled 48 hours free before they start.
60€ per person
5 Reviews

Scegli la data

Schedules available
120,00 €
Il servizio di prenotazione online sarà presto attivo
60,00€ per person
5 Reviews


Lost password? (close)

New to site? Create an Account



Already have an account? Login

Forgot Password

My cart
You haven't saved any items yet
Scegli una località
Choose a region
My accountI miei ordiniExperience CardsFavourites